Peace of Mind in Hot and Cold Weather
Anyone who has ever experienced a furnace failure in the dead of winter understands how quickly their life gets complicated. No heat can mean frozen pipes, runny noses, searching for reputable repair services, and often money spent on lodging and eating out.
Save yourself the headache and stress of worrying about what happens if you lose your furnace or air conditioning at the worst time of year. At Cochran Heating & Cooling, in Jeannette, PA, we have the solution for you - the Cochran Comfort Contract.
To learn more, give us a call at 724-527-3953.
Our Comfort Contract offers:
- Peace-of-mind, knowing we’ll keep your equipment in good working order.
- Pro-active maintenance and advice. If we see trouble coming, we’ll let you know.
- Thorough, annual inspections your heating and cooling equipment.
- Discount on parts, when repairs are necessary.
Keep Your Filters Clean
At Cochran Heating & Cooling, we recommend that customers change their equipment filters every 30 days, which helps prolong the life of your heating and cooling equipment.
Failure to change your air conditioning filter can reduce your equipment’s productivity by close to 40%.
Schedule an Annual Inspection
Furnace Inspection is a crucial part of your Cochran Comfort Contract and you should make an annual appointment. Our technicians perform an inspection that includes:
- Safety testing for carbon monoxide.
- Cleaning burners and checking for proper igniting.
- Cleaning the blower and motor.
- Checking the thermostat for proper function.
- Checking filters and fan controls